A final look at my contact list hahaha.
Goodbye MSN, you’ve been a big big big part of my childhood, a big big big part of my life.
1. “We meet on MSN tonight?”
2. “Ok later go talk on MSN :)”
5. Webcams/Voice calls
6. Dumb custom emoticons that fill the whole page
7. Getting irritated because someone else has the same font colour as you
8. Getting excited because someone signed in
9. So many many many more I won’t be able to do my homework if I go on.
10. (for me only) expanding the Favourites list right away LOL.
11. All the dumb RVNCC Alpha ’09 chats. The most screenshots and the most archives. Hehe. I only knew Weihan because of RVNCC chat- which is rather funny now that I think about it :’)
12. The people who added me and got to know me through MSN (and vice versa of course!)
Slowly Facebook chat took over, Skype took over, MSN died 😦 It’s the last day today, so I shall go online for the last time! 🙂
It’s been almost a decade since I started using MSN omg. Thank you for being such an important part of my life all the way till 2012 🙂